ErtelAlsop just completed shipping eight Model EA1500 Membrane Squeeze Filter Presses providing 283 cubic feet of solids capacity (8.01 m³) to a wastewater treatment facility in Mexico. Each filter press has 152 chambers providing 5,981 square feet of filtration area (555 m²) with 32 mm cake thickness. These 1500 mm filter presses are built on a heavy duty Carbon Steel framework with chemically resistant painted. They are 225 PSI rated, with 304 stainless steel Side Bar Wear Strips. All 8 presses are Fully Automatic and feature our PLC controlled Plate Shifter Package with cloth washer and Bombay door options.
1500 mm Filter Press For Wastewater Treatment
- About ErtelAlsop
- Application for Employment
- Cannabis Filtrations Systems
- Copyright Notice -ErtelAlsop
- Depth Filter Media
- Depth Filtration Equipment
- ErtelAlsop Depth Filtration Systems for the Flavor and Fragrances Industries
- Filtration Applications And Markets We Serve
- Filtration OEM Opportunities
- Food & Beverage
- Liquid Filtration Equipment and Depth Filter Sheets
- MicroCap™ Depth Filter Capsules
- Proper Cannabis Filtration – ErtelAlsop
- Request a Quote
- Request A Quote-PREV
- Site Map
- Thank You for Contacting ErtelAlsop
- Thank You For Contacting Us
- Waterjet Cutting Services
Equipment – Lease to Own
Customer’s Benefits to Financing Equipment:
* Less Cash Down
* Accelerate ROI
* Customize Your Terms
Apply For Financing today by calling Jason Nadeau at 802-860-3586, or visit them online at www.northstarleasing.com.
North Star Leasing is happy to partner with ErtelAlsop, and will provide you a no obligation consultation for all lease to own equipment!
Product testing is always available either at your facility, through our network of distributors, or at our in-house laboratory.
The Format to Fit Your Needs
As with all ErtelAlsop presses, filter media is available for any application and/or operating condition, and is chosen based on your specific operating conditions. ErtelAlsop offers the widest varieties of filter media and construction techniques to provide good particle retention, clear filtrate, high flow rates, and dry filter cakes.