ErtelAlsop’s Cylinder Laboratory Filters are constructed of type 316 stainless steel with volumes ranging from 250 ml to 8000 ml. Stainless steel cylinders are rated for pressures up to 50 PSIG, and can be furnished with an optional heating or cooling jacket. A protected Pyrex® glass cylinder, or a Polycarbonate cylinder, is available for filtration up to 30 PSIG.
When running trials, which require more than one filtration stage, ErtelAlsop, offers an optional dividing flange. This design allows for an infinite number of filtration stages, providing unlimited flexibility. This option can be supplied with the lab filter, or at a later date without any modifications to the original system.
Constant flow pumps, compressed air or inert gas can be used to flow liquid through the filter media
The O-Ring seal design provides the versatility to use a variety of filter media of different composition and thickness.
|Medial Diameter||47 mm||105 mm||140 mm||200 mm||88mm|
|Filtration Area||17 cm2||86.5 cm2||153.9 cm2||314 cm2||50 cm2|
|Liquid Volume||250 ml||1350 ml||3750 ml||8000 ml||270 ml|
- Stainless Steel Cylinder (model T)
- Polycarbonate Cylinder (model 50P)
- Leurloc Inlet/Outlet Connections (model 50 P)
- Pressure Gauge
- EPDM Elastomer
- Stainless Steel Mounting Stand
- Pyrex® Glass Cylinder (model TP)
- Heating or Cooling Jacket (model TJ)
- Single Sheet / No Reservoir (model TS)
- Sanitary Connections
- Dividing Flanges
- Tubing and Pumps
- Elastomer Material – Teflon, Neoprene, Viton, Buna, Silicone