To best understand how a filter press works we will discuss the main components of the filter press and their function, then we will discuss the filtration cycle. A filter press has three main components: the carriage, the filter pack, and the filter media. The Carriage The carriage (also referred to as the skeleton or […]
Filtration Applications And Markets We Serve
- Chemical Filtration
- Biofuel Filtration
- Cosmetic Filtration
- ErtelAlsop Depth Filtration Systems for the Flavor and Fragrances Industries
- Food & Beverage
- Industrial Waste Water Treatment
- Pharmaceutical Filtration
- Electrical Utility Oil Filtration
- Metals and Mining-Precious Metal Recovery Filter Press Systems
- Cannabis Filtrations Systems
- Oil Extract from Hemp Using a Recessed Chamber Filter Press
- News and Press Releases
Equipment – Lease to Own
Customer’s Benefits to Financing Equipment:
* Less Cash Down
* Accelerate ROI
* Customize Your Terms
Apply For Financing today by calling Jason Nadeau at 802-860-3586, or visit them online at www.northstarleasing.com.
North Star Leasing is happy to partner with ErtelAlsop, and will provide you a no obligation consultation for all lease to own equipment!
Product testing is always available either at your facility, through our network of distributors, or at our in-house laboratory.
- ErtelAlsop MicroCap Pro Single Use Filtration Systems October 2, 2020
- ErtelAlsop – Coronavirus (COVID-19) March 19, 2020
- Filtering Ethanol Extractions with Lenticular Filter Video February 27, 2020
- Filtering Ethanol Extractions Video December 20, 2019
- MJBizCon 2019 December 11, 2019
The Format to Fit Your Needs
As with all ErtelAlsop presses, filter media is available for any application and/or operating condition, and is chosen based on your specific operating conditions. ErtelAlsop offers the widest varieties of filter media and construction techniques to provide good particle retention, clear filtrate, high flow rates, and dry filter cakes.