Offering all the benefits of depth filtration plus the ability to capture free and emulsified water from your product, the ZetaDri-Pak Water Removing Depth Filter Cartridges allow for easy change out, low labor costs, optimized filtration area and high solids loading. Utilizing ErtelAlsop MicroMedia the 16-cell ZetaDri-Pak Water Removing Depth Filter Cartridges holds a minimum of 148 ounces of water. The need for change out can be determined by simply monitoring differential pressure.
The ZetaDri-Pak removes water from silicones, oil based food products and specialty chemicals. The ZetaDri-Pak also eliminates water induced hazes in clarifying the oils.
The ZetaDri-PakWater Removing Depth Filter Cartridges is available in all grades of ErtelAlsop media and can be utilized in various applications where water is a problem. From flavorings to oils, the ZetaDri-Pak Water Removing Depth Filter Cartridges will provide the retention level your application requires.
- Water removal from oils and products to eliminate water induced haze
- Particulate filtration
- Specialty Chemicals
- Insulating Oils
- Diameter: 12 inch or 16 inch
- Height: 7 1/2″ or 10 7/8″
- Core: Stainless Steel straps
- End Cap: Flat Gasket
- Gasket Material: Viton, Buna-N, Neoprene, EPDM, Silicone, and Teflon Encapsulated
- Number of Cells: 5 to 18
- AlphaMedia is manufactured from 100% cellulose. It contain no resins, binders, fillers or synthetic micro fibers. Three standard nominal retention ratings, from 10µm to 1.0µm are available.
- MicroMedia high-performance filter sheets contain cellulose, filter-aid, and resin binders. It has very high solids-loading capacity and is available in nominal retention ratings from 10μm to 0.25µm.
- MicroMedia: XL Series is formulated with cellulose, resin binders and an ultra-pure form of Diatomaceous Earth (DE) is specifically designed for use in critical applications requiring extremely low extractable and leachable levels for metal ions.
- MicroClear is designed to remove color and odor from process fluids to provide colorless and odorless process streams. Through a blending of powdered activated carbon, cellulose fibers and resin binders ErtelAlsop is able to provide 7 different grades of this filter media to choose from.