The Bio-Pak Depth Filter Cartridge was the first U.S. manufactured double O-ring filter element. This depth filter cartridge is designed specifically for use in critical applications, providing the utmost assurance that no bypass will occur at cartridge sealing surfaces.
The Bio-Pak depth filter cartridge for the Pharmaceutical market provides relatively high flow rate, positive electrical charge and superior retention of ultra fine particles. From the downstream processing of biopharmaceuticals, plasma fractionation and the bulk filtration of culture media, topicals and intermediates filtration, the Bio-Pak Depth Filter Cartridges will provide the result your application requires.
- Pharmaceutical grade media
- Double O-Ring end-cap seal
- Critical pharmaceutical and biotech applications
- Diameter: 12 inch or 16 inch
- Height: 7 1/2″ or 10 7/8″
- Core: Polypropylene
- End Cap: Double O-Ring
- Gasket Material: Viton, Buna-N, Neoprene, EPDM, Silicone, and Teflon Encapsulated
- Number of Cells: 5 to 18
- AlphaMedia is manufactured from 100% cellulose. It contain no resins, binders, fillers or synthetic micro fibers. Three standard nominal retention ratings, from 10µm to 1.0µm are available.
- MicroMedia high-performance filter sheets contain cellulose, filter-aid, and resin binders. It has very high solids-loading capacity and is available in nominal retention ratings from 10μm to 0.25µm.
- MicroMedia: L Series is designed for Life Science applications where 1,3 B D glucan interference may falsely indicate elevated endotoxin levels with some LAL test kits. Manufactured with a combination of specially treated cellulose fibers, filter aids and resin, L series filter media provides significant advantages for use in sensitive process conditions.
- MicroMedia: XL Series is formulated with cellulose, resin binders and an ultra-pure form of Diatomaceous Earth (DE) is specifically designed for use in critical applications requiring extremely low extractable and leachable levels for metal ions.
- MicroMedia:LXL Series combines advantages of the XL series ultra pure Diatomaceous Earth with the L series Beta glucan poor cellulose fibers to produce this superior depth filter media and making it the leading choice for Biopharm applications.
- MicroClear is designed to remove color and odor from process fluids to provide colorless and odorless process streams. Through a blending of powdered activated carbon, cellulose fibers and resin binders ErtelAlsop is able to provide 7 different grades of this filter media to choose from.
- Pharmaceutical Grades – ErtelAlsop pharmaceutical products are supported by individual Validation Guides for each grade of pharmaceutical depth filter media