Each of ErtelAlsop’s Turbine Mixers are designed and manufactured for your application using only the highest quality components that are engineered specifically for dependable mixer service. XCEL-3 to 10 Series mixers are available with pumping rates up to 54,000 GPM and utilize standard industry motors up to 25 HP.
Typical applications include oil mixing in food storage and flocculation in water treatment.
- Heavy duty industrial components
- Low profile cast iron gear drive with multiple speed ratios
- Highest pumping rates in the industry
- Solid shafting in a wide range of metals
- Extended bearing and gear life for 100,000 hrs.
- Optional impeller configurations available.
- Drywell to prevent oil leakage
- Stuffing box, mechanical seal, and lip seal on closed tanks
- Polished shaft and turbine for sanitary applications
- Variable speed controls
- PVC and PVDF coating for corrosive applications
- Axial, radial, and MB/A impellers for specific applications
- Explosion proof, chem duty, air, and high efficiency motors
- High and low speed couplings
- 100% Unconditional Extended Guarantee
- Up to 25 HP
- 2 to 350 RPM output
- NEMA C-Face in TEFC
- Worm and Helical/worm configurations
- up to 54,000 GPM
- Hydrofoil for highest efficiency
- up to 240″ long without a steady bearing
- Baseplate or flange mount