The ErtelAlsop 12UF Electric Utility Filter Housing series is specially designed for use in the electric utility industry. Used in the filtration of steam turbine, voltage regulator and circuit breaker oils for removal of water from insulating oil, and to eliminate water induced hazes, these units can be custom fabricated to fit your specific application.
The ErtelAlsop series of utility filters and filter units are available in a wide range of configurations. Available in Portable Carts, Handtruck or Over-the-Road Trailer Designs.
Versatility and perfomance; Coupled with the ErtelAlsop Pak filter concept of liquid filtration, you can obtain filtration of insulating oils which meet original manufacturers specifications. Flow rates for filter units range from 15 GPM to 100 GPM.
- Wheels / Casters
- Fully Enclosed Design
- Ergonomic Horizontal or Vertical Filter Housing Design
- Over-The-Road Trailer Systems
- Complies with DOT Regulations
- Enclosed or Open Trailer Systems
- Portable Cart Designs
- Hand Truck Designs
- Designed to your requirements
- Carbon Steel Painted Filter Units
- Stainless Steel Filter Units
- 50 gallon to 550 gallon make up tanks
- Positive Displacement Process Pumps
- NPT Fittings
- Quick Valve Disconnects
- 3 Way Valves—Allows transfer without filtration
- 4 Way Valves— Allows for recirculation without disconnecting hoses
- Inlet/Outlet Process Liquid Hoses
- Hose reels
- Vacuum Pumps
- Differential Pressure Gauges
- Differential Pressure Switches
- Auto Air Vents
Retention of carbon and water is made easy with the enclosed Pak concept of liquid filtration.
Tests have shown, depending on temperature, flow rate and oil condition, that the AquaKv-Pak and ZetaDri-Pak will filter carbon and absorb a minimum of 128 ounces of water per Pak filter cartridge exhibiting a mechanical shut off upon dramatic pressure rise, without the need for two different cartridges.